Communications Inquiry for Press:
Phone: (202) 682-0208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPIC Launches Petition to Put Iraq Back on the Agenda - 3/19/2013
- EPIC joins the Combines Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area - 11/10/2012
- PHOTOVOICE IRAQ:Picturing Change – 7/24/2012
- Leading the Change – 2/6/2012
- Iraqi Youth Hike - 5/20/2011
- Future of Iraqi Civil Society Forum – 3/04/2010
- NGO Letter to President Obama – 5/09/2009
- Iraq Action Days – 4/14/2008
- Ground Truth Project – 7/17/2006
- Joint Press Release with Veterans for Common Sense – 3/11/2003
- Letter to President Bush Prior to Invasion – 3/10/2003
EPIC in the Media
Nathaniel Hurd ’99 to Bring Photovoice to Iraq – 9/12/2012
Nathaniel Hurd ’99, president of the board of directors of Education for Peace in Iraq Center (EPIC), is working with a leading education expert to bring Photovoice to 20 Iraqi young adults (ages 10-25). Photovoice combines photography and social action….Read More!
Geoff Schaefer, former EPIC Intern – Grooming a New Generation of Leaders
Geoff Schaefer hasn’t forgotten his first visit to Capitol Hill. While interning at the Education for Peace in Iraq Center (EPIC) as a 21-year-old college student, his boss requested that he lobby members of Congress on behalf of an important bill — in spite of the fact he was wearing only jeans, sandals and a polo shirt…Read More!
Iraq Action Days in the Washington Post
With so much attention focused on the violence in Iraq, not nearly enough is focused on Iraqi refugees — based on the graphic accounts of their plight during a day-long “Iraq Action Days” conference last Monday at George Washington University…Read More!
President Bush and Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki agreed to expedite the handing over of control of Iraqi security forces to Baghdad, easing tensions between the two governments somewhat. Experts discuss the relationship as it now stands…Read More from Transcript